575 28TH Street
SATURDAY June 17 - 2:00PM - 4:00PM
SUNDAY June 18 - 2:00PM - 4:00PM
Feel right at home in this stylishly remodeled Noe Valley residence offering a myriad of magnificent living and entertaining spaces spread over 4 spacious levels, all with sunny, south-facing decks, and a large backyard. With a modern take on Arts and Crafts style the sophisticated color palette and light filled rooms feel welcoming and stylish.
- Unique opportunity to own a large five bedroom family home in the most sought-after neighborhood in the city
- Stunning remodeled Noe Valley single family home
- Five generous bedrooms and four full bathrooms (three ensuite)
- Showcasing unobstructed Bay, hill and city skyline views
- Kitchen features thick-cut Carrara marble, custom cabinetry and 6-burner Thermador stove
- Kitchen flows to open plan family room and dining area with south-facing deck
- Light-filled penthouse master suite with stunning views, fireplace, his and hers designer closets, double French doors to sunny, south-facing deck
- Ultra-luxe spa bathroom with Carrara marble, deep soaking tub, double-sink vanity, view deck and separate laundry room and WC.
- Spacious lower level with home theatre and office
- In-law or au pair suite with separate sitting room and laundry room with washer dryer hook up
- Recessed lighting throughout
- Wine cellar crafted from reclaimed wood
- Large backyard-access from all four levels
- South facing sunny decks on every level
- Two car parking side-by-side garage with interior access
- Walking distance to Walter Hass Playground and Billy Goat Hill
- Approximately 4,030 sqft.
OFFERED AT $3,495,000