IDYLLIC ROSS OPORTUNITY
45 Poplar Avenue, Ross
First Time on the Market in 100 Years!
A unique opportunity to build your dream home steps from downtown Ross. The property is coming to market for the first time in over 100 years. Situated on a large flat lot, the current residence offers the chance to enlist a design/build team to create the ideal central Ross home. Ross Park and the town’s biking/walking path and tennis courts can be directly accessed from a private gate at the rear of the property. Create a slice of Marin just for you!
- Large flat lot: 9300 Square Feet along tree lined street
- Private gate access to bike path and tennis courts
- Steps to the award winning Ross K-8 School District
- Downtown Ross features a general store, coffee shop, restaurants, bike shop and more. Locals gather for a quick chat at the Post Office
- Seasonal Farmers Market
- Easy access to some of the best hiking/biking trails in Marin and Phoenix Lake
Lot size: 9,300 per Realist-Corelogic (not verified by agent or seller)
Please note: I have not verified any information contained within documents that were prepared by others. Buyer to independently verify.
Ross residents love the beautiful greenery ― tree-covered hills, winding creeks and graciously landscaped streets and gardens. The existing scale and quality of architecture, along with a low density of development, create a community where the man-made and natural environment co-exist in harmony.
Ross is located in the County of Marin, California approximately 18 miles north of San Francisco over the Golden Gate Bridge. Ross is 1.6 square miles and has 2,543 residents. Town center includes the wonderful Ross Common, the nationally renowned Ross School and the charming, albeit small, Ross commercial area.
For showings and more information, please call Stacey Caen at 415.450.8465 or fill out the form below. Thank you!